Are you legally compliant? Are you managing Risk during the Pandemic? We can assist you in answering those questions.
Every organisation has a legal responsibility when it comes to Health & Safety. But being Health & Safety compliant isn’t just about ensuring that you’re up to date with legislation or Government Guidance; it’s about ensuring your people understand why certain practices are in place, establishing a positive Health & Safety culture that makes your business a safer and more productive place to work.
Working with you
With the drive on to migrate to the new ISO 45001 from OHSAS 18001:2007 by September 2021, we believe it’s important to work as closely with your organisation as possible to establish a Health & Safety culture that’s second to none.
From initial inspection, gap analysis and customised solutions through to implementation and staff training, we work as part of your team, identifying problem areas, implementing solutions and providing full training of everyone involved.
A bespoke service
We see ourselves as your Health & Safety partner in your drive to become more efficient, more productive and more competitive than ever before.
This is why, as a Health & Safety consultancy, we spend time getting a true understanding of your business, your people, your practices and the potential risks you face every day. By working in this way we can analyse more deeply and deliver far more bespoke solutions that ensure nothing slips through the net.
Our services include:
- Covid-Secure advice, assistance and Inspection
- System implementation assistance & guidance
- Compliance obligation visit & report
- Health & Safety inspections
- Internal Audits
- Documentation review/rewrites
- Assistance in management reviews / committee meetings
- Risk assessment (inc Fire, Manual Handling, COSHH, PUWER and Task related)
- Training (inc. Risk Assessment, Manual Handling, Human Factors and Safety Culture, Asbestos Awareness and Fire Safety Awareness)